Sunday, October 4, 2015

Bookish Things: Risa Rodil's Designs


Hello Guys!

So recently, I've been spending some extra time on Pinterest (it's like a curse, once you're in Pinterest everything catches your attention and you can't stop searching for more pictures to pin!) and found some beautiful bookish things I wanted to share with you all in case you don't have a Pinterest account and because they are so damn cute I had to share them somewhere.

This week I'm featuring Risa Rodil's collections. She's beyond creative and have such beautiful things that I'm going to have to avoid check my bank account. She sells her designs at Redbubble and if you have any delivery questions, you can read all the information here.

Here you can see some of her collections and some of the bookish things that caught my attention:

Photos taken from REDBUBBLE


Photos taken from REDBUBBLE

Photos taken from REDBUBBLE

Photos taken from REDBUBBLE

Have the same problem as me and want to buy these bookish things?




No comments:

Post a Comment