Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day




It's Valentine's day and what's the best to spend it? Yep, reading books or being with your book boyfriend (yes, the fictional ones from our beloved books *wink*) or the real ones, the ones who complain about our many books.

And I have some things planned for today, since it's an special day. I'm going to show you my Valentine's book list, for those who don't know what to read today and want some advice. I'm going to share with you some funny posts from other bloggers with you and also my Top 10 Romantic Moments in TV/Movies, for those who want to watch some romantic moments either in my gifs or in TV later today.


This is my Book Valentine's list for today:




The Notebook (The Notebook #1) by Nicholas Sparks
That Boy (That Boy #1) by Jillian Dodd
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout



5 Ways To Annoy Authors This Valentines Day is a post written by Kat @ Cuddlebuggery that is simply hilarious. I might use one of her techniques to get ARCs. 



8 Songs About Love That I Wish Were Novels is a post written by Jamie @ The Broke and the Bookish that has eight great songs you must listen and read why Jamie thinks that those songs would be perfect as novels. 



Ways To Spend Your Valentine's Day If You're Not In A Relationship is a post written by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms. These girls are simply amazing and they wrote a hilarious post for those bookish readers who are alone today. But hey, remember that you're not entirely alone, you'll always have Daemon, Roth, Four, Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, Peeta, Jules... Should I keep going? 



You know how must I love music, Book Addicts, so I couldn't finish this post without doing a Romantic Valentine's 2014 playlist. You can find artists like U2, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, The Script, Oasis, Adele, Taylor Swift... Let me know what you think and which song would you add or is your favorite romantic song!






Click here on in the banner below to read my top 10 romantic moments in TV/Movies!






No comments:

Post a Comment