Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year


Happy New Year, Book Addicts! Hope you are having a wonderful day today, with family and friends, and that last night you had a blast.

Since I've been sick these days (I know perfect timing to be sick), I've had plenty of time to read, to think about my blogging resolutions and to think about this past year. 

Looking back to where all started, in April 2013 with Rosario, The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club is everything I expected when I started it: I've read tons of books (more than I could even imagine), I've met some amazing bloggers that I'm proud to call friends (Yep, Anasheh, you rock!), I've met some amazing authors and found a new addiction: blogging and sharing everything with you, Book Addicts!

I'm happy to say that I overachieved my 2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge Goal by reading 160 books since April. 

For this New Year 2014, I have some new resolutions:
  • We'll have more FFBC events. We've already planned some amazing tours like Timestorm, All That Glows, Prisoner of Night and Fog and Magnolia. But more are coming!
  • I'll still host the Waiting On Wednesday and I'll try to host some post about myself. I'll also like to start doing a Top Ten Tuesday
  • I'll still host giveaways (of course!) and try to do International!
  • I'll participate in some challenges and start properly (not almost when the year is finishing) like 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and 2014 Series Challenge.
  • And, of course, I'll read tons and tons of books and try to express both my thoughts and feelings through my reviews and my Express Yourself posts.
Hope you had a wonderful year and that you're enjoying this New Year. Also hope to hear more from you and let me know if you would like me to do something different or to do something more!


No comments:

Post a Comment