Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge



I signed up for a witchy reading challenge. I have left this genre aside for a while and I thought it was time to bring it back. 
Which books can I read to complete the challenge? Any full length book that includes a witch as a main character or includes major witchcraft elements counts. They may be fiction or non-fiction. Since I have other challenges and the "Witchy" genre I left it aside for a while, I'm picking up the maiden level. However, I'm definitely going to try to beat it! Why not?
Melissa at Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf is hosting the 2014 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge. If you want to read about it or sign up, click here. And if you participate, you have to link up the reviews here.

The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's Goal: 6 to 10 books - Maiden

I'm not sure which books, I'm going to read, but I wanted to do a list. If anything changes, I'll update this post.

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) by Jessica Spotswood
Witchstruck (The Tudor Witch Trilogy #1) by Victoria Lamb (Review coming soon)
A Witch in Winter (Winter Trilogy #1) by Ruth Warburton
Night School (Night School #1) by C.J. Daugherty
Chantress (Chantress Trilogy #1) by Amy Butler Greenfield
Chantress Alchemy (Chantress Trilogy #2) by Amy Butler Greenfield
Burn Mark (Burn Mark #1) by Laura Powell
The Ring and The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
The Gathering Storm (Katerina #1) by Robin Bridges


I created a special shelf for this challenge called Witches & Witchcraft.



No comments:

Post a Comment